How we inspire consumers for a completely new product
With "Uncle Cracker", DeBeukelaer wanted to introduce a new sub-brand for savory biscuits. The first product: a completely new type of wholegrain snack.
- Positioning, design and building of the brand "Uncle Cracker"
- Positioning for the new product "Uncle Cracker NatSnacks"
- Packaging design for "Uncle Cracker NatSnacks"
- Trade communication (Salesbox, Salesfolder, LZ-Anzeige)
- Web site development for Uncle Cracker NatSnacks
- Development of a TV commercial for "Uncle Cracker NatSnacks"
Naturally trendy: the story
Naturalness is fully in line with the trend. That's why we built up the brand and product story around the cheerful farmer "Uncle Cracker". Salty snacks made from natural ingredients are his passion – just like NatSnacks: the 100% natural alternative to chips.
No snacker can resist this pack
To convince consumers in the brightly colored crisp-shelf, natural snacks have to stand out. That's why for NatSnacks we put great emphasis on vibrant colors and created a great deal of appetite with a modern design and a natural look.
How to 100% make the shelf: trade communication
We enthused the trade for Uncle Cracker NatSnacks: with a highly attractive sales box, including an oversized sales folder and a convincing LZ-ad.
Spectacular spot, enthusiastic consumer
The fact that NatSnacks are a totally new kind of snack is dramatized in our TV commercial with an elaborate mix of live action and CG animation.